Touching the Hem of Jesus garment and what it signifies. Having a close relationship and knowing our faith will make us whole. This is my favorite passage in the Bible. You may be asking why? It gives me hope daily to know that He is that accessible to me and that close to me, if I only reach out to touch the hem of His garment.
43) And a woman having an issue of blood twelve years, which had spent all her living upon physicians, neither could be healed of any,
44) Came behind him, and touched the border of his garment: and immediately her issue of blood stanched.
45) And Jesus said, Who touched me? When all denied, Peter and they that were with him said, Master, the multitude throng thee and press thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me?
46) And Jesus said, Somebody hath touched me: for I perceive that virtue is gone out of me.
47) And when the woman saw that she was not hid, she came trembling, and falling down before him, she declared unto him before all the people for what cause she had touched him, and how she was healed immediately.
48) And he said unto her, Daughter, be of good comfort: thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace.
Because I do believe everyday in reading God’s word we gain nuggets of inspiration, guidance, wisdom and so much more. As I read through God’s word I find myself wanting to share with others what He speaks to me about. I hope through this little corner called Touching the Hem we can do that together and to experience God through having faith.
Be sure to Like Our Facebook Page for daily inspiration and subscribe to our blog for inspiration for women of all ages.